- Arrive to class on time or have a written pass from a teacher.
**Be in your assigned seat when the bell rings.
- Show respect for oneself, classmates, and any adults in the classroom.
**Refrain from talking/making noises while the teacher or another student is speaking; avoid put-downs and horseplay, etc.
- Bring planner, notebook/folder, pens/pencils, and any other materials needed daily.
**Always maintain previous homework/classwork assignment's in folder; make-up missed work when you are absent.
**Remember, it is the student's responsibility to communicate with the teacher in order to make-up any missed work.
- Participate in a positive and constructive manner in class activities.
**Stay on task; 5 minutes on hall pass; avoid cheating on both tests and homework; please sit quietly and pay attention, no heads on the desks (be an active listener), etc.
- Follow all school policies regarding hats, cell phones, dress code, eating/drinking in class, etc.
**See Student Planner for specifics.
Detention with the teacher
Parent notification/office detention
Detentions are to be served either before school, 7:00am - 7:30am or after school, 2:20pm - 3:00pm within 2 days of the assignment depending upon the nature and/or severity of the situation. Failure to serve a personal detention will result in serving an administrative detention.