CIHS Trasncript Request

CIHS Transcript Requst
Posted on 06/15/2018
This is the image for the news article titled CIHS Transcript RequstTo request an Official Transcript for CIHS credits earned at WCCC or LaRoche, students must request the transcripts through WCCC or LaRoche.  Student's grades will be on their FR transcript but to transfer credits, they will need an official college transcript.

For LaRoche College, please go to to request your transcript.

For WCCC, click here for the WCCC request form.  Once completed, students can mail the request form to WCCC, or bring it in person